Disposal methods??? - Forum - The Renewable Energy Hub
Banner

Disposal methods???

Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Disposal methods???  (Read 1033 times)

violet_lip

• Hello I am new here - please say hi.
    • View Profile
Disposal methods???
« on: June 30, 2017, 01:19:36 PM »
Hi everybody,
I am here to get some advice. The construction of our new house is in progress and hopefully, my family and I will be shifting to our new house. It is one of our dreams come true and with god's grace, everything is well. Now, we are living in a rental apartment. So my wife has started purchasing new decor accessories and other stuff for our new home. But the problem is that my kids are compelling me to buy a new tv with a home theater system. Already we have a tv and it is in a good working condition. But my kids are saying that for a new home this old TV won't be good enough and wants to buy a new model TV. Also, there is an unused washing machine at my home. We bought a new one when the old washing machine stopped working. I have heard that disposing of electronic waste in normal junk removal bin is hazardous for the environment. Should I donate my old TV and washing machine to any of the manufacturing units? Or else should I go with a trash removal service? What are your methods for dumping these wastes? Please share your valuable suggestions and tips. Waiting for your replies. Thanks in advance.

Rob1010

• View Profile
Re: Disposal methods???
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 04:33:13 AM »
Congratulations on the purchase/build of your new home. It must be an exciting time for everyone involved. In my honest opinion, hiring a Disposal Bin Rental company would be the best option. It is cheaper and they sort out all the wastes in their right categories. E-waste, scrap metal, wood and aggregates (if any) will all be separated by them. Just my two cents  :D

Katherines

• View Profile
Re: Disposal methods???
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 09:33:29 AM »
Your information is very good.

Find a local installer

Welcome to the biggest directory of UK renewable energy companies

Or

COMPARE PRICES FROM LOCAL INSTALLERS

Compare prices from local companies fast & free

Enter your postcode to compare quotes from leading professionals. We promise to keep your information Safe & Secure. Privacy Policy

Press Esc to close