I want to install solar panels
Banner

Hi, Guest

Author Topic: I want to install solar panels  (Read 230 times)

gedavox

• Hello I am new here - please say hi.
    • View Profile
« on: September 14, 2019, 11:01:27 AM »
So far, I myself practically do not understand anything about this, but I hope to figure it out with your help. So I built a small house: one room 6 by 6, a small kitchen 3 by 4 and a bathroom with a toilet 3 by 3. I want to install solar panels there. From the technology will only TV, TV set-top box, refrigerator and washing machine. Which battery should I choose? And another question, will I have problems with TV and smart set-top box? Does this affect the image in any way?

derefip

• View Profile
Re: I want to install solar panels
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2019, 05:31:58 AM »
Perhaps you should install stand-alone systems that are not connected to the main power supply network. Such systems operate in their own circuit for direct power supply of connected equipment. The maximum efficiency is achieved by the presence of a storage device (rechargeable batteries) in the kit, which allows the use of accumulated electric energy in the event of a decrease in the intensity of sunlight (i.e., reduced generated power) and in the event of excess of consumed power over the generated one. Or a set of solar panels for the home, used directly by load sources without battery cells. Now about the image. I donít think that you have any problems with the TV or set-top box. Their image is completely dependent on the console itself. For example, I use MAG322 is a very good and compact set-top box. You can find all technical data and specifications on https://www.infomir.eu/eng/products/iptv-stb/mag322/ I want to add from myself that this device works without any interference and the image is excellent. In addition, this prefix plays compressed HEVC files

gedavox

• View Profile
Re: I want to install solar panels
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2019, 05:11:42 PM »
Thank you for the information. About the set-top box for TV, I now know everything. But what about solar panels, will someone tell me something?

Find a local installer

Welcome to the biggest directory of UK renewable energy companies

Or

COMPARE PRICES FROM LOCAL INSTALLERS

Compare prices from local companies fast & free

Enter your postcode to compare quotes from leading professionals. We promise to keep your information Safe & Secure. Privacy Policy

Press Esc to close