Professor Phillip Stott - page 1
Banner

Professor Phillip Stott

Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Professor Phillip Stott  (Read 757 times)

mikeymo

• Hello I am new here - please say hi.
    • View Profile
Professor Phillip Stott
« on: September 30, 2019, 06:06:30 PM »
Years (15? 20?) ago I remember hearing a Radio 4 programme, a regular programme, on which Professor Phillip Stott declared, with great confidence, that "wind power can't provide more than 2 or 3 % of the country's electricity". Or something like that. I've no desire to start some sort of vendetta against Professor Stott, but I wondered if anybody else could remember that, or if there is any record of it, given how very wrong it has turned out to be. It would be useful to have a direct example of how very wrong the academically qualified can sometimes be.

JessicaWright

• Hello I am new here - please say hi.
    • View Profile
Re: Professor Phillip Stott
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 04:11:40 PM »
Yes i really admired the program which was introduced for the cause of the listeners. The facts on old age pensions discussed in this are really good. Yearly the pension has been changing. And some time's it may does good to the people but most of the cases pensioners are suffering due to lack of some features or facilities in it. And  research from assignment writing service  blog says it. But you have provided here the best tips and suggestions here on state pension.

Find a local installer

Welcome to the biggest directory of UK renewable energy companies

Or

COMPARE PRICES FROM LOCAL INSTALLERS

Compare prices from local companies fast & free

Enter your postcode to compare quotes from leading professionals. We promise to keep your information Safe & Secure. Privacy Policy

Press Esc to close