The main specifications of the Viessmann Panasonic microCHP boiler
The Vitovalor 300-P features a co-generation fuel cell system, providing power generation, home heating and water heating using conventional mains gas.
The system achieves a 50% reduction in CO2 compared to the separate production of power and heat and consists of a simple design comprising of a water tank, backup boiler unit and a fuel cell unit, which is perfectly suited to indoor installation in the basement or utility room of households.
You can both operate and access the status / maintenance information of the unit via any web connected tablet / smart phone.
Warning! – This video is in German – when the English version comes out we will post it here.
Main specifications of the Fuel Cell System
Fuel cell heating and power appliance Vitovalor 300‑P
- Electrical output 0.75 kW
- Thermal output 1kW (19 kW peak load boiler)
- Electrical efficiency 37% (Hi) [net cv]
- Overall efficiency [to DIN] 90 % (Hi) [net cv]
- Sound emissions < 30 dB(A)
- Fuel cell technology Low temperature PEM (Polymer Electrolyte Membrane)
- Fuel Natural gas H
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 1080 x 600 x 1950 mm
- Weight Fuel cell module 100 kg, peak load boiler 170 kg (may be split)
- Space requirement 0.65 m2
- Power supply 230 V AC, 50 Hz
For a product brochure and for more detailed product information and to find an installer or supplier please view our renewable energy product catalogue.
COMPARE PRICES FROM LOCAL INSTALLERS
Compare prices from local companies fast & free
Find a local installer
Welcome to the biggest directory of UK renewable energy companies