Home Made Energy
Home Made Energy
We cover the South West quarter of London and surrounding areas providing our clients with the installation of energy saving and energy generating technologies, providing access to government funding and incentives.
Such technologies cover:
- solar thermal – generating hot water from the sun to use in domestic hot water or heating
- solar photo voltaic – generating electricity from the sun to use in your home and also sell surplus back to the grid
- ground and air source heat pumps to us the energy of the sun already absorbed by the atmosphere and the earth to provide hot water and heating
- warm water and electric underfloor heating systems, as well as traditional radiators
- Internal and cavity wall insulation to retain the energy within your home and keep out the cold
- External wall insulation and coloured rendering to also retain the energy within your home but also provide a very decorative and hardwearing shell to your home
- Loft insulation to retain energy
- Water harvesting from rain water to be reused for the garden or grey water typically from washing to be reused to flush toilets for example.
Our company are driven by excellence in every field and by utilising our services you gain from our skills across the whole project, meaning a seamless integration of your own energy production, the efficiency of your home and potentially the development and improvement of your property under a single point of contact.
Our parent company Parkinson Restorations Ltd (and therefore Homemadenergy too), is a long standing member of Checkatrade, the organisation committed to eradicating rogue trades. The people within both businesses are the same individuals; therefore the feedback within this site refers to the quality of service you can expect when you commission us for your works.
Our core values are strengthened with comments from previous and existing customers, including before and after pictures of not just renewable technologies we have installed but the whole range of services we offer.
- Solar PV
- Solar Thermal
- Heat Pumps
- Heat Recovery
- Rainwater Harvesting
- LED Lighting
- Infrared Heating
- EV Charging