Insulation Techniques & Services Ltd
Experts in the design, supply and fit of insulation, solar power and fire protection solutions to the housebuilding, construction and private ; A trusted, local, family run business with extensive experience dealing in all types and size of domestic, commercial, industrial and local authority work.
- Established in 1985 - 30 year of direct industry experience
- Fully accredited with SMAS, Construction Line, Safe Contractor and Safe Mark
- Product and installation guarantees lasting up to 25 years
- Supplier of high quality materials – Knauf, Celotex, Rockwool, Superglass
- Fully trained and all directly employed operatives
- Experienced in the delivery of new-build, refurbishment and retro-fit projects
- Extensive knowledge of fire barrier and protection solutions
Since 1985, we have been focussed on delivering sustainable living and working environments across the UK. Our extensive client list speaks for itself in every product line we install; we have undertaken large UK wide energy efficiency projects for companies such as Lloyds Bank, Premiere Inn (Whitbread) and the NHS, as well as delivering projects at local level for energy companies, councils and consumers.
We typically work on more than 100 sites over the course of each year and provide energy saving solutions to approximately 5,000 properties in the same time period. Our new-build projects range from single plot developments to 600+ unit retirement villages all delivered on time, on budget and to specification. The expert delivery of our services to house building clients such as Taylor Wimpey, Persimmon, Bellway, Barratt, Speller Metcalfe and McCarthy & Stone to name just a few are underpinned by our core values of providing exceptional customer service, value engineering and high quality workmanship.