Wessex ECOEnergy Limited
Wessex ECOEnergy's mission is to offer the highest quality service for in roof & on roof solar and battery storage solutions in Dorchester, Dorset, and SW UK.
In-Roof: Roof Integrated Solar Energy Solutions
Wessex ECOEnergy is a technology focused Solar & Energy company. We believe solar can be beautiful and use the best available products to add value to your home and business. We cover Dorset, Somerset, Hampshire & Devon.
We don’t employ sales people, the directors of the company visit your property and use their extensive experience to detail suitable solutions that can benefit your energy needs. Every install is different and we aim to make sure all the necessary information is talked through and presented like expected performance, CO2 reduction and expected benefits and income.
- The Solar array blends more easily into the landscape and keeps your properties kerb appeal.
- The Solar modules sit flush with the roof meaning no dirt, debris or wildlife can nest behind where it is difficult to clean and access.
- The modules sit on high-grade plastic trays and flashings which are screwed into additional battens, meaning the integrity of your roof remains. No, cut tiles or slates with screws and roof hooks that can move and allow water ingress over time.
- By removing the existing roof tiles or slates the weight is reduced adding to the longevity of the roof and array.
- Works exceptionally well with Velux windows.
Wessex ECOEnergy has just installed some solar panels on my business premises here in Poundbury. The whole process took me back to the days when businesses offering a service actually fulfilled their promises. The team were efficient, communicative and professional in every aspect of the were some minor unforeseen problems during the work but they simply overcame them without complaint – or additional cost.
A great service from a company that sets a very high standard.
Managing Director, Raw Media
Right from the first meeting, the Company inspired confidence that they could deliver. All questions were answered and a program of work and costings set out most clearly. Installation was carried out to schedule and with little disruption. Following completion of works, everything was carefully explained so far as the working of the system was concerned so that we felt there were no “mysteries” and a comprehensive manual provided as a reference document. I cannot give a higher reference than “excellent in all respect.
Chris Pook, Frampton, DorsetI had quotes from a number of renewable companies. I chose Wessex ECOEnergy because they were the one company who were enthused with the ethos and principal relating to a more sustainable way of life. They were also the only company who walked their talk, both directors have Solar PV, Solar Thermal and Wood Burners with boilers. They were patient with my questions and were happy to give answers and explanation time.Their team of contractors work really well together, were always polite, and diligent in their efforts The quality of the work is of a high order. I would have no hesitation in recommending Wessex EcoEnergy to anyone, for renewable or any other domestic or commercial project.
- Solar PV
- Solar Thermal
- Heat Pumps
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Consultants and Architects
- EV Charging
- Gas Boilers