T H White Installations Ltd
We’ve been helping customers get the best from their machinery, land and buildings since 1832.
From humble beginnings as an agricultural ironmonger, T H WHITE has been operating for almost two centuries, through the reign of seven British monarchs. The T H WHITE Group has been at the forefront of changing agricultural needs and practices and has always been regarded as a trusted supplier.
While maintaining those roots in agriculture and engineering, the company today has diversified greatly with business interests in grain handling and storage, groundcare machinery, dairy, trailers, lorry cranes, construction equipment, sustainable energy, security and fire protection systems.
By embracing technological advancements and working closely with leading global brands to engineer equipment solutions, coupled with the provision of first rate aftersales support, we strive to ensure sustainable growth for the future.
Operating 13 branches, with more than 500 employees, over 4,000 suppliers and an annual turnover in excess of £140 million, T H WHITE is still a private company, having only had seven Managing Directors since it began trading.