The growth in the renewables agenda and finding ever more eco-friendly ways of powering our homes and offices, has seen a surge in the number of manufacturers and suppliers providing new and innovative products. It can be a daunting prospect to find the right one for your property, able to provide a quality solution for your heating and electricity generation needs.
Nowhere is this more obvious than in the manufacture and supply of infrared heating panels which can range from single rooms to large industrial complexes such as factories.
If you are a home owner you can buy an infrared heater from a broad range of sources, including eBay and Amazon. For a single room many people will opt to buy from a reputable supplier and install it themselves. For other projects such as installing a number of panels in an office or for an entire domestic property, then you might like to get some good advice and use one of the dedicated suppliers and manufacturers from our Marketplace.
COMPARE PRICES FROM LOCAL INSTALLERS
Compare prices from local companies fast & free
Choosing the Right Infrared Heating Manufacturer or Supplier
With so many different panels to choose from it can be difficult for the consumer to sort the good from the bad. Some of the questions that you may need to answer are as follows:
- Do you want a solution for your entire property or just one room?
- Is it the most cost effective solution for your property?
- Can you install the infrared panels yourself or do you need to get someone to do it for you?
- What size and wattage do you need to install to heat a particular room properly?
- Do you want something that is functional or a design that is aesthetically pleasing?
Searching The Renewable Energy Hub Database
Try – www.rehhd.com
Find a local installer
Welcome to the biggest directory of UK renewable energy companies