The Viessmann Panasonic Fuel Cell microCHP Co-Generation Boiler
The main specifications of the Viessmann Panasonic microCHP boiler
The Vitovalor 300-P features a co-generation fuel cell system, providing power generation, home heating and water heating using conventional mains gas.
The system achieves a 50% reduction in CO2 compared to the separate production of power and heat and consists of a simple design comprising of a water tank, backup boiler unit and a fuel cell unit, which is perfectly suited to indoor installation in the basement or utility room of households.
You can both operate and access the status / maintenance information of the unit via any web connected tablet / smart phone.
Warning! - This video is in German - when the English version comes out we will post it here.
Main specifications of the Fuel Cell System
Fuel cell heating and power appliance Vitovalor 300‑P
- Electrical output 0.75 kW
- Thermal output 1kW (19 kW peak load boiler)
- Electrical efficiency 37% (Hi) [net cv]
- Overall efficiency [to DIN] 90 % (Hi) [net cv]
- Sound emissions < 30 dB(A)
- Fuel cell technology Low temperature PEM (Polymer Electrolyte Membrane)
- Fuel Natural gas H
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 1080 x 600 x 1950 mm
- Weight Fuel cell module 100 kg, peak load boiler 170 kg (may be split)
- Space requirement 0.65 m2
- Power supply 230 V AC, 50 Hz
For a product brochure and for more detailed product information and to find an installer or supplier please view our renewable energy product catalogue.